Train & Earn
Train & Earn is a six-week PAID vocational and educational training program for young adults. Participants will advance their skill-set and find work. Upon completion, clients will also receive a year of follow-up support.
What We Do:
- Education (Adult Basic Education).
- Workforce training including customer service, food service, and/or Microsoft Office Specialist training to gain nationally recognized credentials.
- Employment readiness training, including resume and interview support, job search techniques.
- Professional skills training in areas such as conflict resolution.
- Career development, including paid internships, job placement, and ongoing job retention and advancement services.
- Paid internship experience that provides real-world, hands-on learning in a supportive employment environment.
- Additional advanced training programs in partnership with CUNY.
Who We Do it For:
New York City Residents
Between the ages of 16 and 24
Not currently in school
How to Sign Up:
To learn more about this program, contact Cazembe Olushola at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-543-5399.