Family Law Services
NMIC’s Family Law Unit provides advice, advocacy and representation to survivors of partner-on-partner domestic violence. Our services are focused on helping clients achieve safe and stable lives free from abuse, harassment and other forms of domestic violence.
What We Do:
- Consultations and representation for survivors of partner-on-partner domestic violence
- Legal Advice and assistance with orders of protection, divorce, custody and visitation, child and spousal support.
- Advocacy and additional support for survivors, including navigation on issues of safety planning, shelter access, benefits and other resources.
Who We Do it For:
- Survivors of partner-on-partner domestic violence residing in New York City, with a focus on those in Northern Manhattan and the South and West Bronx.
- Full Court representation in the Bronx and Manhattan Family Courts.
How to Sign Up:
Call our office at 212-822-8300 x333 if you have questions about how to get services.